Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Pitt Grad Student Blogs

A couple of blogs by grad students in Pittsburgh have come to my attention recently, so I thought I'd point people in their direction.

First of all, Shawn Standefer has been blogging about philosophy of language, formal semantics, logic, and related matters over at Words and Other Things. (Shawn's actually been blogging since February - I've just been slow off the mark).

Secondly, there's a brand new blog by Jonathan Surovell, which will mix politics with a little philosophy. Check out Dusting the Attic, and see the introductory post here.

While I'm on this topic, Marc Moffett's blog Close Range is now a group blog. Among those now posting are UT's John Bengson and Dan Korman.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?