Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Sorry.....

I had a long post about anti-realism and the knowability paradox up earlier today, but in an email Bryan Pickel pointed out what constitutes at the very least a major lacuna in the argument I presented. I've decided under the circumstances to switch it back to a draft while I think over whether there's something worthwhile to be said. I'm starting to think whether or not there is depends on whether or not Williamson's anti-luminosity argument is cogent. Which would be unfortunate, since I've argued that issue's a minefield.

I won't make a habit of posting then hiding, but I really didn't want people to start reading a post of that length if there's nothing solid to it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?